Everyone should be running. Everyone. Our bodies were meant to run because if you didn’t run back in the caveman era, you were without food, safety, or even dead. Not everyone was meant to run right away, however, there are prerequisites to running and we’re going to teach you how and why…
WHAT IS IT: INSPIRED Run Club!
We’ve created a social group for people of all ages eager to learn…
- How to run at their best for as long as they can without getting injured
- Prep for their next 5k, 10k, or half marathon
- Proper breathing techniques for the best cardio results
- New information about your body, improve running mechanics, and actually enjoy running
- How to run for the first time
- And gain confidence and empowerment while doing cardio
Have you ever watched a youtube video of 100-year old men and women running the 60-yard dash in the USA Track and Field Indoor Championships? Yea. Me neither. Click HERE for an instant shot of inspiration that will make you want to give a standing O!
What were you saying about not being a good runner? Ya. We thought so.
You got this. Here’s more about the “why.”
- Get connected with others in the community who want to run like you
- Learn NEW shit and surprise yourself with a FRESHENED ability to move your body
- Remember, INSPIRED Run Club wants to run with the idea of improving your movement mechanics
- Practice breathing in ways that increase your endurance
- Learn how to take care of your body so you DON’T get hurt
- Move without pain, run free, let your inner athlete be unleashed
Certified Movement Professional, Danny Ciccolini will educate you with the basics of proper body maintenance. You’ll learn proper breathing techniques, foot care, joint health exercises, correct running posture, as well as efficient running mechanics.
Danny wants to empower you to run, even if running isn’t your thing.
“I want to change the perception of what running is. In today’s society we usually determine what a ‘good’ run is by tracking time or distance, but in reality, we need to look at how well the individual performed the run. I’m talking about that person’s posture, rhythm, and timing along with controlled breathing, and overall efficiency of the run. We must remember that any physical activity puts a stress on our body and it is up to us to try and facilitate how much stress is placed. That’s where sharp and detailed movement patterns change the game.”
Motivated individuals looking for sweat, community, and empowerment through running. You’re invited!
Your two friends are as well.
Your family members
Especially that person who is always complaining about how much they hate to run. Them too!
WHEN: SATURDAYS Feb 9 – April 20 @ 9-10:30AM
Every Saturday from February 9 – April 20 from 9-10:30AM.
We meet at Palisades Park in Santa Monica on Ocean Ave and Palisades Ave. We meet right by the BIG rose garden.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Yoga Mat or Towel
Heart Rate Monitor (if you don’t have one click HERE). We suggest the Polar FT4, FT7, or Apple Watch
Cell Phone (for use of NIKE RUN CLUB App)
Lacrosse Ball (if you don’t have one click HERE)
Stretch Rope (if you don’t have one click HERE)
Mini Bands (if you don’t have one click HERE)
COST & SIGN UP:
Come once or pop in whenever you’d like.
SIGN UP HERE TO DROP IN
7 Class Package
Attend any 7 Saturday Run Club classes between Feb 9 – April 20.
Just $25/class. Total $175.
SIGN UP HERE FOR 7 CLASS PACKAGE
11 Class Package
Attend ALL Saturday Run Club classes between Feb 9 – April 20.
Just $20/class. Total $220.